No, it’s not Summer just yet. BUT, now is the time to work on getting your skin glowing and tackling those pesky skin concerns that you may have been avoiding.
Here are your top Five ingredients to use throughout your skin care routine. But remember always consult with me or a dermatologist.
1. Azelic Acid- If you have textured skin and feel like it’s not as smooth as it can be, try products with Azelic Acid. It helps to smooth rough textured skin in a gentle way.
2. Licorice Root- By far one of my favorite ingredients, Licorice Root helps to get rid of Hyperpigmentation.
3. Sqalane- Did you know that we naturally produce Squalene in our bodies? Sqalane can be found in many products in beauty retail stores. You can find it in cleansers and most common in serums. Use this ingredient to help with adding moisture to dehydrated skin. It is also an amazing aid during the use of anti-aging treatments, helping them to work better.
4. Niacinamide- you may have been hearing a lot about this ingredient on the market as of late. It is a great way to reduce sebum, or the overproduction of oil in the skin. So if your skin is oily or oily/combination this ingredient might be great for you.
5. Sunscreen- As you know I ALWAYS recommend sunscreen to be used daily. This is the number one way to not only be hydrated, fight the signs of aging, but to protect yourself from harmful sun rays. A broad spectrum Sunscreen of 30 to 50 should be a part of your daily skin care routine.
It typically takes 2-4 weeks before you see results with certain products. This is due